The Village Hall is suitable for larger events and those that require space, such as jumble sales, public meetings, dance classes, and table tennis. The hall holds a Public Entertainments Licence for entertainments, music, dancing etc, however a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) would be needed for the sale of alcohol. This would need to be obtained from Mid Suffolk District Council.
- The Main Hall can accommodate up to 80 people seated and up to 100 dancing (folding doors allow the dancing capacity to be increased by a further 30);
- Meeting Room is comfortable for up to 30 people.
- Bar and bar area,
- The kitchen is equipped with a range cooker, two sinks, refrigerator and work surfaces. Plates, cups, and cutlery are also available for hire.
- There are Ladies, Gents and Disabled Toilets and Cloakroom facilities, with wheelchair access to the building.
- Car parking for 16 cars with an overspill car park for 30 cars.
- There is ample comfotable seating with new upholstered seats and tables of various sizes.